Friday, February 13, 2009

I has a neeeeew blogggggogogoggg

I once had a blog,
well....
make that TWO blogs....
And with both of them, I failed miserably at keeping up with them.
SO.
Plan C: A Blog for whatevvvverrrrs I wannnnt.
I try to be too too organized, so this one..will not be.
Who knows if I ever even write in it agaiiiinnnnnnn.

So today I finnnaallly finished Stephens present!!
I shall post a picture sometime..

Stephen and I are visiting his old homestead for the weekend,
I'm super pumped for tomorrow. vvaallleenntinezzz dayyy. 
It's a silly holiday, buy I'm still pumped!
I have no clue what we'll do, but I'm super stoked to spend the day making everything and adventure.

Happy Valentines Day World!
You are sooo soooooo loved :)

1 comment:

  1. what the heck that picture of you at the top is so adoorable i love iittttt!

    i'm still confused about if i can comment you back under the comment you left me on my blog or what...
    anyway eeeeeeee i bet your valentine's day was WWAAY more special than you expected!

    ReplyDelete